WHAT ARE THE AGES?
DO YOU HAVE TO BOOK A PARTY TO JUMP AT JUMPY JUMP LAND?
WHAT IS OPEN JUMP?
CAN WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY DURING OPEN JUMP?
CAN WE BRING IN FOOD DURING OPEN JUMP?
WHAT DO YOU PROVIDE FOR PARTIES?
DO WE JUMP OR HAVE THE PARTY FIRST?
DO WE HAVE TO WEAR SOCKS TO JUMP?
CAN I BRING GUESTS TO A PARTY I WAS INVITED TO?
HOW MANY INFLATABLES ARE AT EACH LOCATION?
CAN I BOOK A WEEKDAY PARTY?
HOW MANY GUESTS CAN THE PARTY AREA ACCOMMODATE?
IS THERE A LOCATION THAT IS MORE TODDLER FRIENDLY THAN ANOTHER?
CAN WE CHANGE THE PARTY PACKAGES THAT ARE SET AT A CERTAIN TIME?
We are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please contact 316-733-7900 to schedule a tour at any of the 3 locations. Please leave a detailed message if no one answers so we may return your call. If it has been more than 48 hours since you left your message, please call back.
Get ready to see your kid’s happy dance because at Jumpy Jump Land, we give you a personal party experience. Have you ever planned a party only to find that it wasn’t what you expected? At Jumpy Jump Land, we want you to have a customized party experience that will live up to your bounce-house dreams. Kitchen area? Check! Prep area? Check! Inflatable ladders? Check! Birthday, holiday, and party fun? We have all of your bounce-house needs covered. Stop by to check out the best birthday and party destination around.
Jumpy Jump Land is a fun place for the whole family.
- Our party area includes tables, chairs, and adequate room for events.
- Feel free to bring your own refreshments, decorations, or themed party supplies. Past themed parties included Wizard of Oz, Mario and Luigi, and superheroes.
- We require one (1) adult per six (6) children in the jump area at all times.
- With our special toddler bounce for children under five (5), even the tiniest jumpers can have fun.
- Jumpers and guests five (5) years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We know that a safe party is a fun party, so each participant must sign a waiver before they enter the play area.
- Don’t forget to bring your socks because we require that all participants have sock-covered feet to play on the bouncers.
- No alcohol.