If you do not work at least 30 days, you will be charged $30.00 for your background check (required by DOT).
Lone Star Management Inc.
1500 E. 27th Terrace
Pittsburg, KS 66762
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
TO BE READ AND AGREED BY APPLICANT
I authorize you to make such investigations and inquiries of my personal, employment, financial or medical history and other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. (Generally, inquiries regarding medical history will be made only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.) I understand that information I provide regarding current and/or previous employers may be used, and those employer(s) will be contacted, for the purpose of investigating my safety performance history as required by 49 CFR 391.23(d) and (e).
I understand that I have the right to:
- Review information provided by previous employers.
- Have errors in the information corrected by previous employers, and for those previous employers to resend the corrected information to the prospective employer.
- Have a rebuttal statement attached to the alleged erroneous information, if the previous employer(s) and I cannot agree on the accuracy of the information.
- Review the Criminal History and clarify any disputes I have with those records.
- Review any applicable Fair Credit Reporting Act with A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
I hereby release employers, schools, health care providers and other persons from all liability in responding to inquiries and releasing information in connection with my application. Furthermore I release Lone Star Management Inc., its officers, employees, and agents from any and all causes of action, claims, or liabilities that may result from my background investigation. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company.